Old 05-16-2013, 06:36 PM
carriem

Wow! You all *were* very chatty today!

Janie--great job on GQ's MB. That is an interesting block. I am sure your GSs have fun visiting the garden each time they come over.

GQ--hope your DH gets to feeling better soon.

OK--how did the gardening go today? Looks like rain tonight.

QNS--busy day for you as usual.

Ggal--have you gotten any pictures of the fox? We have some that live around here. Don't have anything for them to get into so they don't come too close.

Karen--your block for Janie is great too. So much fun to see how they go together.

Anael--praying that Bram's oxygen can be regulated so he can go home soon.

QE--I am happy to have DH's help for this quilt since it is for a friend of his. He decided on the layout with the 4-Ps all around the compass. I will have it all on the display wall tomorrow including the outer border so will take a picture then.

DD--I too would be interested in seeing pictures.

Bev--have you gone to look at any more houses this week? You *will* find the right one!!!

If I missed someone...sorry!!

We were extra busy at the shop today...anniversary sale, 21 years! I did get the border fabric needed for the airplane quilt and also the fabric for the wedding quilt gift...it is batiks. Plan tomorrow is to get the right layout for the planes on the display wall and then start cutting the fabric I bought today for the gift.

DH is taking off at noon tomorrow. We have an appt at the bank, then going to lunch and a movie.