Old 05-17-2013, 03:17 AM
mirabelle

Oksewglad what an interesting life for you on the farm. I am a city girl through and through, have brown thumbs and my DH will tell you that I loathe getting my feet dirty

Anael, Bram and Isa remain in my prayers, will say a special prayer for Bram tonight that he can overcome his lung difficulties and grow stronger with each passing day. He has been through so much.

I am off to bed to regain my sanity after today, I wanted to sew the panels together for my Marjen for Error embroidered quilt. Measured, measured and measured the lengths of the pieced panels, cut the sashing strips, sewed them onto the pieced panels and then very carefully trimmed the embroidered panels to the correct width and measured them to fit the pieced panels and gee they are too long, if I cut them to fit the pieced panels I cut the tops off the last embroideries. I cried. I have worked on this quilt for the past 6 months.. SO I reread the instructions from start to finish and worked out the calculations for putting it all together and the measurements in the pattern are WRONG WRONG WRONG. I cried again. I've been doing that a lot lately but for very different reasons.
So I think I will sleep on this one, fold it up very carefully and calmly put it out of sight so I don't have a meltdown and throw it in the trash. Do you ever feel like you are having one of those days, well I am having one of those fortnights and its not funny anymore.... thank you for reading my rant I shall go to bed now, tomorrow is another day and there is always another quilt to make. Now where is my Valium