Old 05-17-2013, 03:56 AM
DustysMomma

I'd be pulling my hair out over this. I like things to flow. When something throws the flow way off or the flow goes erratic due to uncertainty or sudden, unexpected change, man does it mess with me. I've only ever faced the prospect of moving away twice in my life. Once I was a teenager, and the choice was made for me, and man did it throw my world for a loop. The second time was when I moved away from home to here. I'd already moved out of the house with my dad & step-monster, yet here she was still trying to control every aspect of my life. (My cousin, who was my roommate, and I stayed overnight at a friend's house we knew from church, and my step-monster calls my boss and tells them we didn't come home & they didn't know if we were dead or alive, so he needed to find someone to replace me for my next shift, which wasn't until like 3 days later. My cousin, who also worked there, was left on the schedule though, and when she went to work, they didn't say a word to her. I didn't know about any of this until I showed up for work and they asked me why I was there!) I got desperate and I ran 300 miles away to get away from her. There was a time that my ex mentioned moving to Australia, just to get away from everything here, but as soon as his mom hear that & said "you're not taking my grandbaby away from me!" that was the end of that thought.