Old 05-17-2013, 04:08 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

OksewGlad truly enjoyed your farm story and pictures of equipment but no tractor picture; humor us please in what your were driving, so we have a better picture.

Mirabelle, we are here for you. There is a solution if you think outside the box...and make yours different and all yours and I am sure you will think of a solution or post a picture and we will all give our two cents advice.

Dublb, according to House Hunters, buildings can be changed, but location cannot. And if you knock out the part you don't like, then the pros can rebuilt it your way. Sound like you could add on to the house and make it larger, open concept with modern kitchen and island. Figure the remodel cost into the price of the property and keep within the budget. That's my two cents worth of advice to you all. Good luck, and keep the faith.

Thinking of the twins, Anael, and hoping Bram will show improvement quickly and amaze the doctors! Its wonderful how far they have come from their birth...and have grown so much!!

Garden work on a small scale today; 25 sweet Garnett Sweet potato plants, a few Italian Basil and California Wonder Green pepper plants and 7 Beefmaster tomatoes. Curley Parsley too.

You all have a good day and keep smiling. Cannot fit myself into a tub; has to be a hot shower but the old back will not let me stand very long. Joys of living soooo many years!