Old 05-17-2013, 04:57 AM
gardnergal970

Mirabelle...that quilt was appropriately named....Marjen of Error!....but they made the error. I'm sure with your experience you will figure out a way to salvage your work. Sorry for your tears....have a cup of tea and visit in our RV and we'll tell you how important you are to us.
OK....your pictures sure bring back memories. I love the smell of fresh turned dirt.
Anael....I'm also praying for Bram's lungs. It has to be very difficult to see him turn blue.
QNS....save some energy for tomorrow and the grand excursion with your BF. That will be so exciting!
QuiltE....more perennials. True there still is division every 3-5 years but it sure cuts down on heavy work. Take it easy so you don't lose your chiropractor tuneup entirely.
Dubib....sounds like house you described had a wonderful, mature acreage. Too bad the house itself didn't quite measure up.
I'll finish my MB today for ........today. I like the way it's turning out. Have to do grocery shopping too but I'm starting in the garden before it gets too hot. Have a good day, everyone!