Old 05-17-2013, 05:24 AM
Elisabrat

I think what I might miss most here is my park. My turkeys, deer, critters galore and the.. trees. laying on the couch after clinic I like to just look up and see the tall trees. its peaceful and the sky beyond. Good thinking time. The new house would have that out back on the deck but the bedrooms face tree trunks or the homes on either side (subdivision) and the livingroom the same way. The front windows face another house across the street. Not the forest anymore. That is what is bugging me. Got it last night. I will miss that terribly. I am sure it will be all fine. And Sikesjj your so sweet come live with me lol you would go nuts! me! 4 cats! a grumpy man! sure be right over!!! lol.. I am like you like being away from it all and love not tons of company. I out grew that when I was in my late 30's that need for all that social stuff. Group dinners and big gatherings.. I just want peace. And boy do I love my own routine. mess with that and I am off for the whole day. I wonder what today will bring? one stupid parrot runner (lmao I hate making this thing) and packing and pharmacy and post office to mail and and and.. always and and isn't there?