Old 05-17-2013, 05:39 AM
Elisabrat

Very colorful and fun quilt! I see a lot of thought and time went into the making of that. How sweet you are!

I think of you running around snipping tags of shirts for Krystyna and want to laugh. I hate tags. Seriously hate them.they drive me absolutely bonkers in my clothing and are the first thing I remove and toss. ugh. I wouldn't even want to sew with them and they are so .. ugh. So glad they float your boat my dear

Speaking of odd collections.. what is your odd collection everyone? Mine?? turkeys. I have collected these stupid vases that are from say the50's and 60's small things you can put a posey in? and they are turkeys. ugly turkeys. but come fall when I Put out my turkey parade.. lol.. they look pretty darn cool all tucked in with the glass pumpkins I also collect. This was before I lived up here and have wild turkeys in my yard daily. Right now those turkeys have babies. one momma has 12! and they walk behind her peeping like crazy soooo cute!!! little like the size of baby chicks? and if she is worried? she hunkers down a bit and they all run under her and she sits. cant see a single one! so I collect.. turkey vases. have one send it my way please. I need more. My daughter wants a turkey parade too lol. she is 21 and thinks they are so cool.