Old 05-17-2013, 09:54 AM
luvstoquilt

GaiTender..great avatar! Brat..I collect a lot of things...some sort of pricy but some that are really just a lot of fun...most fun now is my square jar collection...They are super in my pantry and I am obsessed with them! My first collection was started by my DGM that basically raised me..tiny porcelian boxes and that is about completed now..I haven't added one in a long time but I still love to hold them and play with them. I don't have a turkey..oh no, lets don't get started on those..if I see one I will send it to you. I do collect wooden spools for I don't know what but I have them if I ever need them. BertieD...I simply love your sense of humor...I love reading your threads and your doll collection is fun to see. I would offer one suggestion in regard to your husband though...take away his garden tools. I would have a stroke if someone dug up one of my Irises...they are really getting ready to bloom..the mini ones are about gone but the bigger ones are just starting...I can see some color but none are open yet.