Old 05-17-2013, 02:08 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

mirabelle, I don't think the pattern maker included a Margin of Error in her quilt design. Sorry for the frustration.
Carrie--a date how sweet. Back when our family was about the age of yours DH and I would go out after milking. Maybe run to town and wash the car or take pop cans to Wmart for redemption--that one was a bonus as it was a "paying date" The half hour to and from town was always a time for reflection and just togetherness; a chance to get away from the responsibilities of job and family. We'd let the kids no we were going--oftentimes they were already to bed and off we'd go.
QNS I'll try and get a pic of my iron horse. And yes Honchey, I use the tillage equipment often. DH or DS does the planting--it requires more skill-you gotta drive straight. Tillage not so important. Get rid of those sewing gremlins, H.
Have the first HS graduation reception to go to tonight before chores. One tomorrow too. Guess we will miss the one in SC where DH's great niece is finishing school. That makes one feel old!