Old 05-17-2013, 03:10 PM
QuilterMomma

Last year on the swap, I did five quilt swaps. I am in two row robins and pretty soon those will be done so I will have two more quilts to assemble. The way jillaine has it set up on the quilts, it is pretty secure and I was an angel for two of them. Was nice getting quilts I would have not made like an applique one that hangs so nicely in my hallway. Whigrose made it for me. It is her avatar. check it out. It is the Mexican Rose and she did the swags herself. Her applique is so awesome. Have her in one of my row robins.

I will do the current weeks blocks, then do the first week blocks, and so forth. I think that will get me caught up. I see that I have till September to finish it. I think it would be cool if I could finish it and put in the quilt show this fall in October. If not, there is always next year for the shows.

Thank you for the help. I see that it will be necessary to see your tutes on some of these blocks, as sometimes my math skills just dont jive real good. I do read directions good though.