Old 05-17-2013, 09:14 PM
reeskylr

Originally Posted by sarge1 View Post
Finally home and can post pictures of my package, which came today! My secret pal was Lori Peercy! She sent a fantastic and generous package, stuffed with goodies. Here is what was included: 3 cuts of orange fabric (my favorite color); 3 cuts of grey toned fabric; 1 cut of aqua fabric (quickly becoming my new favorite color); rotary blades (what I wanted most); houseplant snips (which I may just use for sewing); 3 pk of hand sanitizer (I have a 4 year old, enough said); purse sized skin cream; embroidery scissors; embroidery floss for rework/bluework; eyeglass repair kit; notepad; dry erase board; gingerbread cake mix and gingerbread cookies, yum; catnip mice, feather cat toys and cat treats; laser led keychain light (which may end up a cat toy); bath wipes for cats (because we know how much cats like regular baths); and 2 special mentions: note the "zip-it" case in the center-when you unzip him, he shows his zipper teeth, so cute! and my favorite item, hot iron transfers to make snowman days of the week tea towels. Wow, thank you so much Lori! Had so much fun both sending and receiving!
Ok, the Zip-it case is adorable!! I need one, yes I did say NEED.