Old 05-18-2013, 04:16 AM
Elisabrat

oh what pretty dq's! Mine is crazy pretty not so much lol.. I am anxious for my partner Annaquilts to receive it. She seems to think it shows something about ME *OMG if that is the case I am doomed! you will all figure out what a nutbar I am at times. maybe i should hide?

Love hearing about your not hoarding and all the fun collections. Bertie you can have my spools just need your addy. there are not a ton but if everyone sent you a dozen you could make a world of doll beds for lots of little girls! so send her your wooden thread spools everyone! she needs another collection. I have to decline your wild turkey offer unless its an unopened bottle lol.. (gross). I just collect the ceramic turkeys. Once I was flipping through a country living and there was a page that had this old corner bookshelf and on it were about 20 of my turkeys!!!I thought OH HECK someone else is collecting these I will never find them all now! lol.. I did show it to everyone in my family see I am not NUTS this is a genuine collection!!! lol. I sold most of them a few years ago for stupid prices at a tag sale. sheesh. now to replace them is over 20.00 with shipping per turkey. I have kept it down to just five. but they call to me.. yes yes they do.. I also collect cobalt blue vases. love them in the afternoon light.