View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 06:00 AM
quilter2090

Please also keep in mind,it can be a real nightmare to find parts for Pfaff's. It's the reason a Pfaff dealer I know finally had to stop being a Pfaff dealer. His wait times for parts were typically 6 months at least. I can attest to that. I bought a used Pfaff at a auction, it needed a foot control and electric outlet plug to make it work. It took 5 months and they sent me the wrong one first. My Pfaff dealer was the worst I have ever seen. She wouldn't contact me with the status of my order for 5 months. I finally had to send her a e-mail that if I didn't hear from her, I would contact my state Attorney General's office and file a complaint.Strangely enough, she who had been avoiding speaking or e-mailing me, when I said that I was going to contact the state, right away she e-mailed me. My point is, make sure that you have a good dealer, it really makes a difference. By the way, my previous dealer told me that he sure wished that Pfaff could become a stand alone company again,rather that being a part of SVP.