Thread: Genealogy
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 06:46 AM
AZ Jane

I love it!! As my father was the youngest of 12 (8 lived) and he lost his father when he was 6, I didn't know too much about family. I did the ancestry dot com and have not only done my family as far as I could go but did the ex and the children's spouses and if they had any ex's, did them too. Someone asked why I did "everyone" because I had such a hard time finding mine. Besides, the grandchildren might want to know in the future. Most are not interested now, but neither was I until I was almost 60!! Most of my first cousins have passed, Mom and Dad have passed, my only sibling has passed, so I need to grab all the info I can find and dot com is a convenient place to park it until someone else wants to know. LOL have 1,352 ancesters counting all the ex's and their families. That's my Dad sitting on the ground!! That's my grandma, Miss Annie, in the back row, the shortest with the dark hair
[ATTACH=CONFIG]414197[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails henry-bessie-miss-annie-william-woolsey-shelton-mabel-dorothy-preston-billy-clary.jpg  

Last edited by AZ Jane; 05-18-2013 at 06:49 AM.