Old 05-18-2013, 07:10 AM
DogHouseMom

QuiltE ... thanks for finally rescuing my block from the stuffy PO. I'll bet he was hungry. Anael ... thanks for giving QuiltE a proper "nudge of shame"

I've chosen the block I want to make with the rest of my fabric that will go with my sampler ... now I need to figure out if I have enough fabric left. It's paper pieced ... so tricky math (I hate tricky math .. which is basically anything beyond the 5X multiplication table!).

But now ... the garden calls. I just did a morning stroll through the front beds (enjoyed the scent of Lily of Valley!) and the south bed (enjoyed the scent of Iris!). Now it's time to check on the beds in the back of the house and move my hoya's from the greenhouse to the back deck. I might plant up my deck pots after a trip to the garden center. We also have to set the frames for the tomato and cuke trellises over the vegetable garden. So many gardens ... so little time.

Spring time ... my gardens and my sewing room both beckon ... sewing can wait until evening. Must make hay while the sun shines!!