Old 05-18-2013, 11:36 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

DHMom ... FYI the hay is not ready to cut yet!
Yes, your block was hungry. It's cute when it's hungry!
I took it's pic for you ... though have yet to download it and send it to you.

I too have been in the "beds" ... started yesterday with a truck of purchases and got some done last night. Just in to get cleaned up and take off, as I've run out if things to plant and have one small bed and a large planter box to do. They're all by themselves, so at least I don't have to worry about finding the very same as the rest of my flowers. Records time in getting this done ... not sure how that happened! (and oh my aching back!!!)

My Lily of the Valley are budded, so soon, I will have wafts of aroma. Likewise the Lilacs all along my lane. No iris here. Only blooms right now are my service berry tree and white ground phlox intersperesed with grape hyacinth. The best scent I got was working among the lavender bushes .... just starting to show their new growth, but oh they sure smell nice all the same!!

JeanieG ... no rush ... and besides, you need the extra days away to rest up for the next onslaught of worker bees buzzing about!

Anael ... good suggestion, when debating whether one has enough fabric for a PP project!

................ and now I am off, to get more posies ... and not of the 4PP variety!!!!