Old 05-18-2013, 03:48 PM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Quiltingdragon, what a treasure to have those recipes! If I were you I'd take a photo of each of the ladies to go along with them. What a great cookbook that would make!

Quiltnut4ever, hope you have fun at the LQS today!

I did, indeed find some treasures. We went to the wrong address first, but I was happy because I found a brand new bundt cake pan and a brand new cheese grater - the kind where you put a chunk in and turn a handle. Lost both in the flood so I'm happy. Then we went to the right address -- and found lots of treasures: a dozen boxes each holding 100 8" zippers (do I need them? No I do not - onto Etsy they go for the house fund), tons of buttons, thread, seam binding and rick rack, seam binding, bolts of fabric and mesh interfacing, two huge pieces of wool - one of which has a selvage with a woven description, yards of tasseled trim - do I need or want any of this? No. I do not. Oh, and hubby found a pile of 60s LPs. They followed us home. They must go.

And bench girls ... scoot over. I'll keep you company. Still nothing here, but that's OK.