Old 05-19-2013, 06:23 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

Carrie, loove your posts and the that last block is sooooooo rich looking, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm looks like Hollywood CA.

Yes, GardenGal, I am getting there...sometime. Lessons went well for the 550 QE Bernina but long; too long on a Saturday morning. Too early too. Bernette Deco 340 and table stayed at the shop until lessons on Thursday. School desk sewing table is in the garage to be put together after lawn and garden work is done. And I am thinking I need a laptop computer with the embroidery machine...more wildlife patterns and flowers. Note to self: mail MB on Tuesday.
Package to gs on Tuesday.

Filled all the empty garden tires but one. Dh has filled all the 'big' tractor tires and is trying to tell me not to plant much garden...he has onions galore and his strawberries strung out in tires I would normally plant green beans in and hates to be 'put out' 'cause he has to water everything. Think it is his nature to gripe and complain and look amazed if I corner him on his attitude...takes after his Mother too much.

Yes, Carrie the picture perfect cabin in a woody area will be fun to put into a block for all of us. I have Anael's, Janies and yours now. And if I backtrack I can find Honcheys NC and New Jersey homes. I can also find Dublbs lake home. and somewhere I have JanRN's house also. Both Janie and Jan have a statue dog in their yards that might be in the pattern....no rakes planned at moment.