Old 05-19-2013, 08:44 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

mirabelle--your "lemonade" quilt is starting to look like lemon delight! Like the others I hope you can incorporate the lovely rose panels into something else. Could you sew the embroidered panel into a long bolster pillow across a bed; maybe a curtain valance. It's too pretty to toss back into a UFO bag again!
Such rich colors in the LC block, Carrie--very pretty. Glad the kids had a great day shooting.
QNS--get that camera out and show us the MB! Mine's ready for the mailbox.
We had an 1.3 " of rain Thursday night and now everything stopped for a while. Could have severe weather through here today and tomorrow. Stay safe QNS, Carrie, and GrannyQ.
What dublb would give for a rain! But it sounds like you are using this to your advantage. Another holler here for pics of the finished product!
Hope DH gets the lawn mower going today. I have the loveliest crop of dandelions out front. DH actually admitted they were kind of pretty! Methinks the rain has soaked into his brain!
To all the gardners--stiff and sore feels good when the rewards of lovely flowers and luscious food come about.
Yesterday did a little housecleaning and then another HS graduation party. Must get bookwork done and out in mail. Have a good day.