Old 05-19-2013, 11:21 PM
azure68

I knit, crochet, handspin yarn, and started to each myself how to sew last year. My husband has always been very supportive with my crafts. His mother is a talented sewist, so he knows that having the right machine is important. I'm up to 5 sewing machines now. He actually found and bought 4 of them for me. He did research on the Juki F600 and Singer Featherweights (221 & 222), which I end up buying. I was all set on buying the Janome Horizon 7700 at the dealer, when he convinced me to try the Bernina 830 that just came in for a trade in. We ended up getting that one. Now he thinks I need an embroidery machine and is researching on one for me. He doesn't sew, but he likes to find and research machines. He will also offer his opinion on my projects whenever I ask him and he gives me all the encouragement I need. He would always tell me that there's a certain machine I need before I even realize it. I think I block it out mainly because I feel bad about spending money on myself. I am very blessed to have his support. Eventhough attending quilt shows isn't his thing, he would come with me and admire and appreciate the hardwork and talent that goes into the quilts that are displayed.