View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 04:05 AM
lovngrandma

Hi ladies,
Hope allis good, i have had my surgery, and a few problems, but got doc got them fixed, it was a medicine thing the surgery went very well, and im in almost no pain in my knee, so hubby has been heling me and i am getting things togather and i will have the postage on my payday on the 3rd, and the first batch of grown-ups will be going out, I forgot no-one, but i was not listed in the ones that did reciever ock from, and my name should have been there, each block I am trying to make different, i have done some seaching and found material to match each one, and a pattern that says use me with those fabrics, and i am going to cut a few out then rest and then will sew, as i am still a git limited to how long leg can be dow, for sewlling purposes, so hope all is good and i will post names of who i am mailing out and and when, and also will have pics of the grown ups on my page if u want to have a peek, they will be posted the sameday i post the names of whowill be mailed out, thank you all for all your patience in understnading of needing my surgery to done and now I can sew and wuilt, got 2 small wall hangings done and working on a table runner doing the hand sewing now,