Old 05-20-2013, 08:48 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

I've made some Blueberry Jam Tea to go with QNSue's Chocolate Cowboy Cookies in the RV ...........
(yes JanieW, it's David's ... OK, but not as good as many)

CarrieM ... Congratulations to your kids! Your wedding quilt is going to be very rich looking. What a grand back yard. Is your front, much the same?

QNSue ... glad that your storm damage was minimal. Did you get to use your new machine knowledge since your course? And now off to another round on Thursday!

QNSue and JanieW ... great photos of all things! Especially the wisteria, that has me wanting to see one IRL. Of course, I want a Rocky Mountain Variety one, to keep it Canadian!

JanieW .. you'll have to photoshop the yellow roses to pink for your Alberta Rose or else it'll be confused with Texas!

OKSGlad ... when I watch Alex from now on, I'll know you are watching it with me! Wonder if we get the same show or in a different sequence?

MiraB ... great solution for your Lemonade Quilt, as OKSGlad tagged it! I'm anxious to see what your bordering will be like. Of course, go and start a new quilt!

DublB ... that's some retreat ... ten days! ENJOY!

Now I'm into catch up mode from the week away, the week of catch up and then the half week of gardening!!! All is good!