Thread: Housework Blahs
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 12:22 PM
JoyjoyMarie

I just read the whole thread!! I agree that taking it a bite at a time, and diligently staying at it every day, for a measured amount of time is really a great way to go. My big problem is the clutter that has collected here. With my ex, we used to move on average every four years, so that was my auto matic declutter machanism. Now I've been in this house with my current DH for 10 years, and my clutter has really caught up with me. I'm working on spending a little time on it each day. My son, across the country, has a similar problem with clutter, and we both agreed that using a music CD is one fun way to keep it upbeat and limited, so as not to be overwhelming. And when we get off track, we just forgive ourselves and start up again. I've been using this in the yard this spring too, cause there's so much to do there, and if I do it all at once, I wear myself out. My MP3 player is a blessing as to keeping me on track. Good luck to us all!! (And going to my quilt lair every day afterwards is my REWARD