Old 05-20-2013, 04:21 PM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

I received the most thoughtful package today from Belfrybat. She put so much thought into every single piece. And as I look at each piece, I am realizing the extent of that thoughtfulness. What a kind person she is.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]414665[/ATTACH]
She sent me a tiny packet of clothing labels and my favorite is the sunflower one with the size "FREE"! I want to be size FREE, don't you?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]414664[/ATTACH]

She went out of her way to hunt for white on white fabric which I asked for because I've been using too much black in my quilts and really have the need to lighten things up. They are perfect.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]414666[/ATTACH]

She also sent some extremely powerful Italian Roast coffee and chocolate. What more could a woman want or need to get her going in the morning? If my husband gets home from his meeting early enough there might be a bite left to share with him.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]414667[/ATTACH]
AND ... a Dresden Quilt template and tool. I picked one up for Ladybug some months ago and got one for myself, too. Never got to use it. Now I have a new one that I will treasure. And use!

AND a Kaleidoscope template looks like fun -- and features a pattern from Robert Kaufman fabrics - one of my favorite fabric designers.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]414670[/ATTACH]
AND ... a Jacob's Ladder pattern.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]414671[/ATTACH]
And I almost forgot ... three beautiful batiks that will be used in my seascapes
[ATTACH=CONFIG]414669[/ATTACH]

AND ... two magazines that I intend to settle down to peruse with a cup of coffee and some chocolate -- and one of them has a feature on Kaffee Fasset - my all time favorite quilt designer. How thoughtful was that?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]414668[/ATTACH]

Thank you so very much. I think the best part was getting to know Ms Bat a little and looking forward to a new friendship on this board -- which is, after all, the best part of it!
Attached Thumbnails belfrybat-2.jpg   belfrybat-1.jpg   belfrybat-6.jpg   belfrybat-4.jpg   belfrybat-5.jpg  

belfrybat.jpg   belfrybat-3.jpg   belfrybat-7.jpg