Thread: Hawaii bound
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 07:55 PM
cr12cats

besides what was mentioned already don't forget the pali lookout. it is a beautiful view from there and the story goes that king kamamaha(sp?) and his warriors fought there they would be blown back up on the cliff to continue battle. there is also the hula show downtown honolulu, it was called the kodak povillion but since it was along time ago i'm not sure what it would be called now. . you didn't say which island you were going but that all is in honolulu. oh yeah they have the primo brewery you can take tours of also in aiea. further down from aiea we used to like to have dinner at the monkey bar and watch the little monkeys play. my son and his wife like maui most of all. everyone say they really enjoyed going to that island if u island hop. might want to see if they still have the bird show in honolulu that was really good up at their bird sanctuary.it has been a long time but we lived there for four years and my son was born there. we used to put him in a baby back pack and hike up to the top of diamond head. i've heard though that you can no longer go there the military took back over.