Old 05-21-2013, 07:04 AM
JanieW

Hugs to you, Anael. Wish I could do more than that.

Beautiful block for mirabelle, Gal. Excellent. Love yours too, QuiltE. Very clever choice of fabrics for carrie.

OK you are a sweetie to literally drop everything to go help your friend.

QNS, We could be sisters. Yesterday I could have killed my better half. He is so good to me and is always a big help around here but yesterday he got on my last nerve about noon and then it went down hill from there. Must be a full moon.

QNS, you are for sure not the only one who makes mistakes, you just got caught.

Here's a good one on me. I don't often drive by myself because I have Meniere's Disease and I can get sudden onset of vertigo with no warning. A simple thing like a shoulder check when changing lanes can trigger an episode. I definitely should not be driving if that happens as I become debilitated fast.

A while back my husband and sons were shingling our roof. They were running low on shingling nails so they sent me to Home Depot. I felt ok that day so agreed to go. As I am getting in the truck, my son hollers from the roof to pick up a two- four of beer as well. So off I go , get the nails, then head over to get the beer. I put the beer in the back of the truck, feel ever so smug that I am doing this all by myself and then go sit in the passenger seat. After awhile the penny drops and I realize I'm driving. I laughed out loud all the way home!