Old 05-21-2013, 07:14 AM
Nancy in Louisiana

Anyone else on the bench with me? Need to know how much chocolate to bring. I'm going out of town this weekend and will be gone until June 7, so I hope a surprise comes before then. I hope it comes Thurs, since that's my bday.

Sorry Lori for all the problems with the swap. I'm hoping the non-responders are that way due to valid reasons...but it only takes a few minutes to send you a quick note. Come on, everybody, we don't want to lose this swap or Lori. We should be above the age of requiring a courtesy monitor to make sure we follow rules. Maybe we need to set up a "reveal" date -- if a package isn't received by then, the sender must reveal to the recipient, either publicly or privately. Maybe to make things easier on Lori, only one SP should be allowed per person. Y'all know Lori has had some health issues this past year -- we should be trying to make this easier on her and not stressful. We love you, Lori, and we really appreciate the time and attention you have given this swap whether you feel well or not. I don't think that many of us would have been able to handle it as well as you have thru all the trials and tribulations. Thank you.