Old 05-21-2013, 07:38 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

GGal and MiraB ... still an incredibly beautiful block! And better still, being that it is in the MiraB fabrics! Thanks for the kind words re my GFG. Yes, glad to know the grunt work is done and over!MiraB ... oh dear! How sad!

Anael ... {{{HUGS}}} I can totally understand your disappointment. It seemed all so close to their coming home. Great set up for quilting! I forget, do you leave it permanently set up and use it as your cutting table when not quilting? And with it set up, does this mean you are going to be doing some more quilting?

QNSue ... here's hoping today IS a better day. In the meantime, keep your focus on your get away on Thursday, to help you cope. Maybe you could leave on Wednesday and stay overnight at your friend's home? Would do you good!

JanieW ... too funny on your waiting for your chauffeur! Old habits!!! What a lovely back yard, and complete with your greenhouse! achoo!!! I've never seen or heard of a May Day tree. It looks like it puts on quite a show .... though not so enjoyable when one is suffering from it. achoo!!!