Old 05-22-2013, 07:52 AM
JanieW

Love your cows, QuiltE. I am not an imaginative one, but I wonder if you are ready to do some feathers in the borders with your new machine and the BSR?

Mirabelle, I don't know how you do all that you do. QNS , same goes!

My machine needed an adjustment as it wasn't sounding right when the needle was going in to the fabric. After a needle change, that didn't solve it, I took it to my dealer. He is the best. He kept it for a few hours, called me to tell me he had found and fixed the issue and then wouldn't let me pay for the service. Now she is singing along again.

As far as I'm concerned, I think we share all our good stuff like flowers , fabric, pictures of grandkids and wonderful things that happen to us. To me, true friendship means that we have a safe place to share our not so pleasant aspects of life.

It feels like to me we have created a group of women who genuinely care about each other. We are willing to tell it like it is when asked for advice, we are willing to lend an ear when we need to vent. I hope no one feels like they can't take a break, or come here to vent.