View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 10:50 AM
SSK

Default Not new but new to posting.

HI, guess I am a little shy, been reading QB almost every day for about a year and finally decided to join in.. I am a Mom, Wife and Grandma to 6. I live in Hudsonville MI. I love to quilt and just totally got into it a couple of years ago. I just got a spanking new Bernina 710 and love it. Not too sure it loves me back that much for now. I have had two demonstrations and one class so far. I still am having trouble understanding it, but I will keep taking lessons and plugging away. I am a self taught quilter and computer operator so I don't think a sewing machine is going to get the best of me. I want to be able to take advantage of every thing it has to offer. Any one out there who has the 710 and finding it hard to figure out? I do need some encouragement, I am a little embarrassed. I will continue to read about all you wonderful gals, your input and photos of your beautiful quilts. Someday I may just post a pic. of one of mine. Yours are all so beautiful. Well, thanks for reading and have a great day!