Old 05-22-2013, 04:51 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by JeanieG View Post
OMG, QNS, I just gained 5 lbs reading about those cookies!!!
Yeah but I cut and pasted the recipe as those cookies in the Christmas goodie box were the first to go! GD Elise chastised Gpa for eating them all! A must keep recipe here!

Good to hear from you and DD.

mirabelle--I dream quilts--you get them done. So enjoy watching you create! And pretty soon Carrie's propellers will be spinning off the ground. Keep at it.

QE a "wee bit o' luck o' the Irish" in Out to Pasture I like the cream triangles extending into the border. It sends the cream chain blocks out to the pasture as well. Diagonal quilting would reinforce the diagonal direction of the design. Your border fabric is quite busy and detailed quilting may get lost in it. JMHO

Jan hoping for an end to Mom's house woes. Way to go for standing your ground on the $10K concessions. Give some people an inch and they'll take a mile. dublb your Jan block will look lovely with her other two.

Having worked almost daily with DH all our married life we never argue. NOT!! We just give each other the silent treatment! Both know each other so well that sooner or later whatever's bothering us will be laid to rest. But in the meantime it's worrisome.

We've had 3" of rain in the last 72 hours and it's raining again. DH got the lawn mower going in time for the rain to start. Should've taken a picture of 4 yo Avery dancing in the dandelions yesterday! A pretty sight except it was dandelions. Going back to getting fabric put away so I can then get play space ready for the kids to use. This switch better be worth it as it's taking along time!!!

Night all.