Old 05-22-2013, 07:37 PM
Crazy Quiltin Robin

Krystyna, you are so right about lists .... inventory everything with pictures attached and put them in a safty box ... jewelery included ..... in 1998 we had a fire and my husband laughed at me cause everytime I bought a book or a tape or really anything that costs 10.00 or more .... I had pictures of every piece of art work and every doll in my doll collection , all my antiques with prices .... the insurance company sent their inventory team in and estimated the value of everything ..... they were over 10 thousand dollars off on the contients of the house ..... because I had pictures and the inventory it was adjusted ..... you never know how or when you will need these things .... Krystyna, you know now don't you .... my sister had had a fire in the early 80's and she couldn't prove what she had .... so I was determined to do it ..... had it all in my safty deposit box @ the bank.... I brought out inventories and photos and a vcr tape of a walk through of the house .... they had to pay !!!!! Off my trip down memory lane ..... everyone have a wonderful evening ........ happy quilting .....