Old 05-23-2013, 01:02 AM
mirabelle

Originally Posted by QuiltE View Post
MiraB ... so do they have you lined up to do a class tutorial another week? You've never mentioned it, so I am thinking none of the patchwork or embroidery ladies are on the QB. Too funny ... you go to embroidery club, but no embroidery! Do the others take their machines?
I typed my message and then something happened and I lost the lot, so here goes again.

QuiltE my embroidery club meet in the Craft Room of a retirement village, it is mainly for village residents but sometimes they will invite an "outsider" to become a member, so I guess I was lucky to get an invite. Most of the ladies do take their embroidery machines but they live in the village and don't have far to travel. I don't like my machine getting jiggled in the boot of my car even though I have it in a Tutto bag. Sometimes there will be no embroidery machines at all and everyone will be working on patchwork quilts. They make some amazing quilts, will have to keep my camera in my sewing basket to get some pics for you all to enjoy.

Just thinking about your Cow quilts why don't you try making the quilt top with a design, either my stencil or just with a washout pen.
Anael you quilting is wonderful I love it