View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 03:55 AM
Sauki1

Ladies,

I have some terrible news. The post below is a cross post from another swap I'm in.

I am writing in regards to one of our own. Donna in Moore OK. where the FH5 tornado went right thru her town, she is also known as Luvtosew2011. We haven't had contact with her but did get a email from Canada that she was safe and in a shelter. We don't know the status of her home, but when she makes contact I would like to facilitate some care packages for her. If you know Donna you will know that she always goes further to help others and goes 110% for her swappers and people on the board.
As soon as I hear we will get in gear. Hope you all will participate. One of the suggestions is send her gift cards for places like Target, Walmart, grocery stores in her town, Joann's etc. So she could get things she might need now.
My hand is in, hope you will help her too.
All the best,
Roberto

Everyone, please keep your thoughts with her and her family. The other swap will be sending things to her as soon as she is able to receive them. If you're interested, please let me know. Also, any new updates I see there, I will post here as well.

Thank you,

Angie