Old 05-23-2013, 04:45 AM
gardnergal970

Welcome, merciland! If you hang around for awhile, you will see that we have become a true virtual quilting bee. Instead of each other's kitchen or dining room, we meet on our computers and share bits and snips of our lives inbetween showing what we've been working on. We laugh, we cry, we encourage, we love...it's a place where we can stop as often as we wish without traveling out of our home...and it all started with making the FWS or PC quilts. Some have been here from the start and others have been welcomed along the way. Thank you!!
JanRN...your new block is stunning. Great work, Dubib!
QNS...glad you had some peace and quiet yesterday. It can be so invigorating.
Anael...beautiful quilting. Jeanie...you could do that even if you draw it on first. Nothing wrong with that.
QuiltE..I think the hardest part for me at this stage of my quilting is to decide what design to use. Seeing how the pros like Mirabelle "speak" to each part if the quilt design and enhance it is mind boggling!
Yesterday I got a beautiful pineapple in the mail! I'll share pictures and details later today. The SS needs two more rows joined and it will be ready for binding. I ran into a learning curve with my new machine and it took me a little to figure out what to do. Something continues to dig in my cocoa hull mulch and make a mess. Hope they soon get their chocolate fix and leave it alone so I can plant it. Peas and potatoes are sprouting. More things to plant but SS calls.