Old 05-23-2013, 04:47 AM
janRN

Good morning, all. QE, I just went back and looked at your "Cow Quilts"--awesome job. As to quilting suggestions, I'm not the right person to ask that LOL. I still roll finished tops up and throw them in the closet to do "someday". I do like the all over meander that Anael suggested. I would have to draw it on first tho.

Speaking of drawing designs, what marking pen/chalk system do you use? I've bought every washable marker on the market and they dry out most times with only a single use. Chalk has given me problems removing it. The best marker I've found is white chalk from the Dollar Store but it rubs off before I get too far.

I don't make labels for my wall hangings or table runners but I do sign them with my name, date, and of course a Peace Sign. After I'm "gone", my DIL will send everything to the Salvation Army anyway.

Laurie, welcome back and I hope your health problems are under control. Have you had a chance to go back in this thread to check out the finished Pony Club quilts? You'll see some very creative quilters have taken this ride.

Off to the Bat Cave--I have a day where I have nothing to do but sew--how rare is that for any of us????