Old 05-24-2013, 06:18 AM
buslady

Krystyna, shame on you!!! You made me late for work this morning. I got in my closet to choose a shirt for the day and noticed the label in the neck. Well, I didn't have time to cut them, but I think I looked at every label in the closet!! WOW!! I never paid attention to them before. I WILL NOT collect labels!! But, when I have time, I will clip them and send them to K. I thought I was the only one that looks at everyday items and sees art. LOL I go shopping for something in particular and cannot find what I want, I end up looking all over the store for something I can "make work".
So glad to see your spirits up CQ, you seem like the kind of person that takes what she is handed and deals with it. I only hope to be half that gracious if I am handed those cards.
K-- Think possitive. DH had a couple of UGLY things took off his back a while ago. My DD has some nasty looking ones on her back, I wish she would go have them taken care of. I took her to a dermatologist when younger, he was freezing them off. Squirted them with that cold stuff in a stainless container, it would take off a layer, then 2 weeks later he would do it again. Months of this and they were still there. Smaller, sorer, but there. Best to just get it over with IMHO. Keep us posted!! But I am going with possitive thinkingl. It is nothing!!
Juanita, I wish I had someone close to work with on the machine embroydery. I learn from doing and do not have the patience to figure it out on my own. Soon as something goes wrong, I go elsewhere.
I bookmarked June's swap, but not sure I can do it. Boooooooo Hooooooooo!! We'll see. I have the long weekend to see what I accomplish. I am getting very excited about my trip. Need to get some work done!! Bye for now