Old 05-24-2013, 06:36 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Onalee, if you ever get to go to a vintage clothing shop take a look at the labels there. They are amazing! While they are certainly material for "art" I wonder about the people who run the label machines and the women who stitch them into the clothing. That has to be one tedious job.

As for the hair thing ... my hair was quite long before the flood. While we were cleaning out I just felt like I could never get it clean and so I hacked it off myself. Well, that did not look too good at all. It looked so very much not so good that I was embarrassed to even walk into Supercuts for a fast fix up. So now, having it short, my bald patch will really show. I keep thinking about a nun at our old parish who had a huge spot shaved off on the top of her head and thinking -- ha! that's what you get for tossing your traditional habit aside. If you still had a veil it wouldn't show! This thing has been there for years and I kept putting it off. Finally I decided that after the wedding I'd take care of it. I'm just such a big baby when it comes to medical stuff. My mom had something on her face and they kept slicing and looking under a microscope until they were satisfied it was done. The poor thing was about to have a nervous breakdown. It was either right on her nose or next to it. I felt so bad for her. Now it's my turn.