Old 05-24-2013, 07:02 AM
BuzzinBumble

Never let yourself pick up hair cutting implements when you are under stress or depressed. I never seem to learn that lesson. I must say though Krystyna that your hair was beautiful for Blaze's wedding! Hopefully you can poof it up enough to hide your temporary bald spot. I hope they get your icky thing off without any pain and that you can avoid sleeping on that side of your head.

Bertie my hair is like yours. Yup, sometimes a wig would seem easier indeed. For my daughter's wedding last weekend I resorted to buying industrial strength spray and creating a helmet head. Or so I thought. They had photos before the ceremony and it was windy. I looked pretty funny when we came in. I was a real hoot....owl. Between that and my dress, which never once stopped shedding glitter the whole night, it was pretty humorous. Everyone and everything I touched got glittered. My kids and the guests had fun with it though...it became a running joke of "you hugged my Mom, didn't you."

When a friend had cancer and needed a nice wig, all the ladies in our church got together and held "A Hair Raising Event". She wore it when she needed to be fancy, but the doo rags were more comfortable. Her hair grew back baby fine and curly.

Last edited by BuzzinBumble; 05-24-2013 at 07:07 AM.