Old 05-24-2013, 08:41 AM
quiltingdragon

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Catjo, I've paid all your bills so you can toss them out.

Quiltingdragon, grab an extension cord and bring your machine to the bench. The rest of us will keep you company while you stitch. Oh and some bug spray would be good, too.

Is anyone else having an unusual high pollen season? Maybe it's just because we lived by the sea with hardly any trees and a constant breeze, but living in the apartment I am horrified at all the pollen. The streets and cars are florescent green. And even my TV table which is next to the window -- yikes -- I thought it was dust -- and a lot of it until I noticed it was green!
Pollen's horrible. I can borrow dad's long extension cord...my backup machine should be here in two weeks. I have a basic bernina with 11 stitches, and the ladies in the guild have been on me to get a backup machine that has a few pretty stitches - at the mother's day sale on Amazon for cheap. It's a brother project runway edition! I'll be able to do machine applique again as i'll have a stitch other than plain zigzag! And it came with the wide table. I'll dig out bug spray.