Old 05-24-2013, 01:39 PM
buslady

Bertie, that is a great story!! My DH wouldn't dare tell me I can't have something. LOL Actually, he is more likely to buy some things than I am. We were shopping in a little town on vacation a couple of summers ago. We were in a little shop that sold Pandora bracelets and charms. I was looking and admiring, but I thought they were way to expensive. Well, as we are looking the sales lady is really trying to help me convince DH that I should have one. She even commented something to the effect that she would be there the rest of the day if I were to convince him to buy it for me. Well, I told her, it's not him you need to convince. I didn't buy it. But I did get one for Christmas. I still think it is too much money for them and have actually bought a few of the cheeper beads for it. (don't tell any real Pandora fan, they would be aghast!)
I have soooooo much hair. I have to have it thinned every time I get it cut and that is about every 4 or 5 weeks. The beauticians are always amazed at how thick my hair is. I get a lot of compliments on it, but I cannot take any credit. My hair does what it wants. Won't take a perm, curlers are a joke, it hasn't been brushed in a couple of years, I wash it, dry it, put some gell in so no frizzies, and walk out the door. It does absolutely no good to do anything with it, as it will have it's own way within a couple of hours. That's actually not bad for me, though. I don't have a lot of patience with all that beauty stuff, wash-n-wear for me is good! Both DD's and DGD were blessed with the same hair.