Old 05-24-2013, 03:30 PM
Crazy Quiltin Robin

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
I am soon be joining the folliclely challenged. I have something icky on the side of my head and of course the dermatologist can't just look at it and give me some cream or lotion. Nope. She has to shave the hair off and then shave whatever it is off. Not looking forward to this one, but considering the bravery of Robin, Linda and so many others, I'll pull up my big girl panties and try not to squirm while she has a scalpel in hand.
Krystyna, we all have those battles to fight ...and girl you are my hero with what you have been through .... just do the chemo thing and and do the dooo rag or a pretty silk scarf .... if its a bunch of hair cut the rest short so it grows out closer to the same length .... when mine started falling out it was longish I got the clippers and cut it really sort ... like wow ..... for the first time in my life I had short hair ....... tee hee hee liked it so much it was so easy to care for I will never let it grow long again ..... won't she give you a twilight sleep or something .... when they put my heart cath in two weeks ago they said "we arent going to put you out we are just going to get you real sleepy" ..... I don't remember a thing except a tube coming out of my chest .... it will be ok friend ...... you will do fine ...we will pray for you as you haved prayed for us ....... hugs ......looking for lables for you .........CQR