View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 05:01 PM
foufymaus

The Morse is only 15 bucks with the cabinet (needs lots of work) and a new belt. So it's already pretty cheap. So I'll go back tomorrow and nab it. The sewing machines you see in the background of these photos are Singers: A Scholastic 717 and a Futura II

http://imgur.com/a/GBcSI <-- Entire photo album (eh, it's the same pics here. )
[ATTACH=CONFIG]415307[/ATTACH]
If you look behind this machine that is a Singer Futura II hiding in the background

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415308[/ATTACH]
This is the side, you can see it has a lamp. in the background you can see another sewing machine, that is the Singer Scholastic #717
[ATTACH=CONFIG]415309[/ATTACH]
The connector where the power goes and the belt, which is quite literally hanging by a thread. But the motor turns easily when i try with my fingers.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]415310[/ATTACH]
Good Housekeeping approved and it's a Super Dial

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415311[/ATTACH]
As you can tell there is a whole lot of dust on this machine. It sticking on it perpendicular. Here is the motor and it's information.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]415312[/ATTACH]
Model Number? Not sure... if you can identify, i'd be very grateful. I can't tell if it's a Heavy Duty or an Industrial. I'm figuring a heavy duty. *grin* As you can see in some of the pics the cabinet needs help. It looks like it was used as a table to hold drinks. But over all it's a pretty machine.
Attached Thumbnails uftzz7hh.jpg   rnxhva6h.jpg   vixxrbzh.jpg   ewj1jgmh.jpg   equf8myh.jpg  

b2bitcxh.jpg