Old 05-24-2013, 06:11 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Jeanie don't worry--I think you can do those blocks mirabelle linked.

And yes I'm back--disc is so much wider than chisel plow and could go faster as well. Done for the day outside, but all those things that get left undone are staring me in the face. Guess I don't want to stare at them back

Today's the 24th and I have been to town to mail my MB. Oh dear how will she know it's coming? I do have to run to town in the am--not sure if the PO is open though.

Anael is enjoying her weekend treat!! Yeah. And big brother can get close to them as well. Truly a sign of no hospital trips to come. FMQ 3 finger bow is so cute. BTW I have a bit of the dark fabric you used in your Mod Celtic quilt. Very nice.

Re: labels. I only made ones for the AAQI donations because they require it! Also made labels on the Doll Quilts I exchanged on the DQ swap here on the board.

Re: marking. I use a Hera marker for straight lines--works great on diagonal lines. Here's an example. My FMQ is just that--trying go beyond stippling--still a challenge--although I can free hand words pretty good. [ATTACH=CONFIG]415320[/ATTACH]

DD what fantastic scenery! The rock formations are amazing.

GGal--Carrie did a grand job on your Pineapple block. Red centers create a uniting factor in your MB's. Oh what a cute OSam quilt. I should make one for our Sam--he's the 2 1/2 yo who climbs up into the haymow maneuvering the barricade his dad nailed to the ladder and has master the skill of making a return descent around said barricade.

Going to cut some hexie fabric. Sure like using freezer paper for these. QE what did you use?

After bouncing on the lawn mower for 4 hours yesterday and bouncing in the tractor today I think I need some R&R! And I think the lawn mower job was worse on the body than the tractor driving.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend, Americans. OBTW do other countries have a remembrance day? If so what and when?

Carrie--I can see you doing that Moxie quilt!
Attached Thumbnails php0yubeaam-hera-marker-300x224.jpg  

Last edited by oksewglad; 05-24-2013 at 06:14 PM.