View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 06:39 PM
Judith1005

Hi Blue Robins,

Just checking in to let you know that I am running right to schedule. I lost my quilty mojo there for awhile. So, I have been making myself work on my border in small increments. Well I think my mojo is finally back. I have been absorbed in working on Paula's quilt top of late. I cannot wait to get to the next design element. That will almost get me to the place I need to be just prior to actually attaching the border. I think I have finally found my passion again. I am not kidding, I have done very little piecing or quilting. I have been working on a knit blanket. And reading. I have to work the next few days. I can't wait to get back to my border. (lol) Figures, lol.

The weather has been just a little cooler. (A little too cool for me.) I can't wait for the sunshine to warm my bones. NO complaints from me about it being too HOT!

I haven't been able to see my grandson again yet. My mother has had some continued health issues. Trying to get them under control so I can go visit and give my grandbaby some cuddles. sigh. I have planned another trip to go see him next month. (Fingers crossed!)

I look forward to seeing what you come up with Nancy. I am starting to get excited to see all the wonderful additions, in person, that you have all added to my quilt top. The journey is almost over.

I have a question Blue Robins? Should we keep the last border a secret until the person receives her quilt top. So that she will be the first one to see her quilt top in it's entirety. I'm fine with whatever yall decide.