Old 05-24-2013, 07:48 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

That was a bit of a jolt! almost makes me not want to post anything - but it is thanks to Brenda we have all these patterns... so we owe it to her to finish those Janes!!!

I looked through the last several weeks of posts - so happy we have a few more chiming in!!! You newbies will see I may have made up the schedule, but I give full permission to slack off now and then
...try to do as I say but at least know that you can do as I do hehe

I owe 14 pictures I think?? made 10 of these last week - none the past few days as our house is in total chaos and being painted. I also spent lots of time filling in my Jane chart that's in the software which I unfortunately cant simply post but I will try to take a picture of it.

First I should show you two triangles - the ones that are 'not quite Jane' as I mixed up the top of one for the other and then simply decided to just add triangles...
TR13 - week of last Sept 23! and LS4 week of April 7
[ATTACH=CONFIG]415333[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]415332[/ATTACH]

The other tris I havent shown you are LS7 [early-June 23], LS13 [wk of Apr 21] and TR7 [wk of May 12]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]415331[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]415334[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]415335[/ATTACH]all three of these were a combination of PP and applique. I followed AuntReen on the last one primarily. I paperpieced the bottom right and left side and even attached the center shaft that way [paper-piecing almost up to the point.] I appliqued the rest, making the bottom 'hills' a little taller than the drawing.
Attached Thumbnails djls7.jpg   djls4.jpg   djtr13.jpg   djls13.jpg   djtr7.jpg