View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 08:34 AM
YukonViv

Ok, now that I finished something new (i posted it in the pictures forum, it's a raven racing through lightning) I decided to clean up my stash and see what I had.

Oh my! I realized I had collected enough fat quarters (I'm a sucker for fat quarters) in a couple of themes/looks to make quilt tops. These little collections have been a few years in the making...you know, just pick up one at a time when I come across. So I am putting together a group of my fat quarters (the fruits and berries ones) and take it to my quilt retreat at our local quilt shop in June. I won't come home unless I use those fat quarters LOL.

I think I may also have enough lights/darks/mediums to do a Buggy Barn quilt as well.

Yay!

In my clean up I also put all scraps (anything smaller then a fat quarter) in a bin and I have more then enough to make one, maybe 2 scrappy quilts!

Double yay!

I didn't realize I had all this fabric! I usually buy what I need when I start a project, and had forgotten about the fat quarters I picked up just because. I'm actually a little giddy over the whole thing LOL.