Old 05-25-2013, 11:25 AM
Elisabrat

LOL I am so happy and lucky to be alive today. Color is of no matter to me. Its a bright silver that is coming in rapidly. I am 51. I earned every single one of those silver hairs and my hubby said let it be if you dont want to color it dont. I dont also we dont fight. Rare is the word I would use. a slightly raised tone or a raised eyebrow and that is a fight aroun here. I cant stay in a hostile enviro so I dont. He is best with this also. I let him rant and rave about work .. but try it with me one second? not happening. I seriously am no good with fighting. its not in me. oh the desire to state what I believe is right that is right there but the will to have conflict? it does not do hot and wonderous things for me. it eats me up so I decided it wont happen. if its so bad I cant live with it.. I move on. if its not think ten times first. Probably why this marriage will last. Also a huge believer in the let it cool off.. tomorrow it wont seem nearly as important to be right as right now does. this most marriage counselors tell you. three marriages behind me why did that take so long to kick in?

well nap time for bonzo. I finished sewing on binding on a quilt that was giving me hell today. now to hand finish it. anoter 8 hours and I am golden!