Old 05-25-2013, 06:38 PM
luvstoquilt

Buslady, I have thick hair that gets thinned every 4 weeks but it is also curly..it does what it pleases..took me years to stop fighting it. I grew it long..it grew out to the sides instead of down and it took forever for it to dry. Cut short now, wash it, little gel and I am good to go! I do love your signature line and have been trying to live my life that way.

Robin prayers are with you and I hope none of the numbness happens to you. Elizibrat I hope you are feeling better, too. Krystyna my thoughts are with you..keep us posted on your procedure. I hope it is nothing serious.

Joe and I used to fuss a lot..both of us were the oldest child and a bit bossy. I miss the grumbling...we had some pretty good debates over the years. I could get mad at him but didn't allow anyone to abuse him. We had each others back for sure!

Cute story, GS Cody was about 4 or 5 and no matter what was asked, Grandpa's answer was an immediate "NO!". Cody marched over to him and said, "Gramps, Everything is NOT a No-No!" It was a great laugh and was delightful on a needlepoint pillow we had made just for him! I passed it on to Cody after Joe died...it is on his bed in the dorm!

Please be well everyone! Wish everyone lived nearby. Have a wonderful Memorial Weekend...love the parades and am thankful for our veterans.

Loved the kid in the kilt...adorable.