Old 05-26-2013, 06:48 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

QuiltE, In my experience of growing up and observing the children's era of growing up, the parents did the work for the children in girls scouts and 4-H, thus I did not join either, went through the Brownie/Scouts briefly with kids, but it was still true, parents were doing the work and passing it off as the child's work. So guess its like businesses, it all depends on the management....of home or business or community actions.

Sorry, Mirabelle, that your faithful companion is feeling his age. Decisions are hard to make to show mercy, if the animal is suffering, its worse; harder to make the necessary decision. Been there and done that.

Anael, its good that you are quilting again; bright & beautiful, a good reflection of yourself.

Good echo of a MOTHER or GM, QuiltE.!!

Where o where is GardenGal?? Time to put a posse together in the virtual RV.

Going to the virtual RV sounds very good to me right now. Better than putting the sewing room back together!! I sure fell into that trap and did not see it coming, so guess I cannot complain!! Ooooooh, the headaches. Why do men always 'feel' like they need the control even if they know 'nothing'?? Forget what you said in a New York minute?